Top 20 best whatsapp text tricks you should know. It’s no wonder that in recent years whatsapp became a huge part of our lives. It’s convenient quick and easy to use Pretty much. Everyone has a large whatsapp contact list and spends hours each day catching up with their families friends or planning some events.
We collected 20 latest 2022 secret whatsapp font tricks features you probably have never heard about.
WhatsApp is a truly incredible messaging application but the sad thing is that 99% of the people who use it probably don’t even take advantage of half of its functionality.
Whatsapp has to offer a few years back. Whatsapp was acquired by Facebook so like Instagram. Whatsapp is owned by Facebook and it was recently re-branded as whatsapp from Facebook but nothing much has changed inside WhatsApp they do have some new features that I’m gonna talk about as well.
Whatsapp may be one of the world’s most popular messaging applications but it has a load of handy hidden features. You may never have come across it before it’s constantly adding more and more functionality too so even if you see yourself as a bit of a whatsapp which you can never be sure you’re fully clued up.
We are pretty sure you use whatsapp a lot and it’s no surprise considering it’s the most used messaging app on the planet. While you might be a whatsapp user chances are you’re not aware of all the cool whatsapp text tricks hidden inside WhatsApp.
Check Out – 21000+ Whatsapp Group Links List 2022
Now without wasting more time let’s dive into the post and learn 20 amazing whatsapp text tricks latest 2022. Before diving into the article, you must read out below disclaimer section, and then we will start from Number 1.
Disclaimer: Before diving into the post, You must know that this article is only for educational purposes and nothing else. We don’t encourage nor support hacking or such activities. TricksFly.com does not own these Apps/APKs, neither developed nor Modified and also TricksFly.Com does not directly or indirectly link with these apps. We just providing the link already available on the internet. TricksFly.com complies with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions. If your copyrighted material has been posted on the site and you want this material removed, Contact us.
20 Latest New Whatsapp Secrets Tricks in 2022
If you are looking for some amazing and shocking whatsapp text tricks then you are landed on the right web page. If you are crazy about learning whatsapp hidden secret tricks then here you will get the 20 most important text tricks of whatsapp and much more. Let’s get started.
1. Whatsapp Number QR Code
Whatsapp has recently launched a new feature in which you can send QR codes to your friends for adding to your contact list instead of giving a phone number.
If you do not want to give your number to someone but also you want to talk with him then this whatsapp feature for you. Let me tell you.
- First, open your whatsapp app.
- Click on the three dots located at the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the setting option.
- You can see QR code at the upper right-hand corner. Click on it.
- On this screen, you can see your whatsapp number QR code.
Now you can share this QR code with friends. And if you receive a lot of messages then you can stop them with a reset QR code by clicking on the three dots located at the upper right-hand corner.
2. Font Changing
Not many people know that you can easily change the font of your messages on whatsapp. If you’re feeling so just simply put this Symbol three times before and after your text message like this (”’Your Text”’). It’s not much, but it’s still kind of cool, right? Don’t confuse it with this one though. Unfortunately, this symbol is available only on Android devices, but not on iOS ones But you can always just copy and paste it if you want to try.
3. Font Styles
While we’re on the topic of fonts. Font style changing is also one of the secret features you can find on WhatsApp. You can make your messages bold, italic, and strike-through. The algorithm is pretty much the same as with the font changing.
For bold messages, You have to put Asterix before and after your message like this (*Your Text*)
You can send your messages in Italic by just adding underscores before and after your message like this (_Your Text_)
You can make your message a strike-through by just adding tilt ease before and after your message like (~Your Text~)
Also, you can combine these symbols by putting two or even all three symbols together like (_~*Your Text*~_)
4. Most Popular Contacts
Interestingly enough you can also find out who is out of your contacts. Do you talk to me the most? This works only on iOS devices. You can do that by heading to Settings and then picking Account and storage usage. You’ll see the list of all your whatsapp contacts and groups as well as the total number of messages You’ve sent and received for each one of them. Just a little bit of statistics can be quite useful, right?
5. Changing Text Using Whatsapp Options
Using the number 3 whatsapp text trick you can make your message bold, Italic, and strike-through but if you don’t want to use shortcode then you can use an inbuilt setting in whatsapp to make your whatsapp message bold, Italic, and strike-through.
- Write Message in whatsapp
- Select the text which you want to format
- It will appear formatting bar and choose an appropriate option.
- Click on three-dot to view other options
6. Pin Important Chats & Groups
When we are chatting with people or with groups of more than two then we are facing problems with our important chats or groups are invisible on the first page. To make sure our important chats and groups stay at the top, you can pin that chats and groups. Let’s check how it works?
- First, tap and hold on your important chats which you want to pin
- Click on the pin icon
- For iPhone users, you swipe right any chat or group and pin it
7. Hide Whatsapp Groups Media (Photos, Videos)
When we join any whatsapp group then most of us don’t have much control over whatsapp groups media like photos and videos which are continuously coming into our phone’s gallery. That can be a huge problem for us. Whatsapp has added the option to hide particular whatsapp group media in the gallery. Let me show you how to overcome or hide whatsapp group photos and videos from our phone gallery.
- Open whatsapp group
- Tap on the group name
- Scroll down and click on the “Media Visibility” option
- You can see that it is selected “Yes” by default. Click on “No”
8. Muting Group Chats
If there is some group chat or a person that’s constantly bothering you with endless messages. You can simply mute it Just pick the chat click on its name or the name of the contact on top of the screen and select mute. You’ll have an option to mute it for 8 hours, a week, or even a year. Well, guess it has to be a pretty annoying one to pick the last option. You can always go on whatsapp later to catch every message.
9. Send Colorful Text
Another amazing whatsapp text trick is that you can make your text message colorful. Whatsapp doesn’t officially support this feature. But this can happen only with a third-party application called BlueWords.
Download the app and install it on your android device. Enter the text you want to change the color in the typing area. Tap on the blue text and copy it and paste it on whatsapp.
10. Make Personal Information Private
Sometimes we use whatsapp to talk to people. We barely know for example work contacts are people from some dating websites that we want to get to know better, and it’s not that safe to make your personal information available for everyone to see.
To use this feature in Whatsapp, you go to settings then click account, and select privacy here you can control What users will see your profile picture status and last time you were seen on whatsapp? I don’t know about you, but this makes me feel much more comfortable.
11. Auto Saving
As you probably already know whatsapp automatically saves every picture and video that is sent to you. So if you’re sick and tired of constantly deleting unnecessary photos that your contacts message you can turn the auto-saving off.
- Open Whatsapp
- Click on three dots upper right-hand corner
- Go to settings
- Then select chats
- Turn off save incoming media
12. Write Message Using Emoji
If you like emojis then this whatsapp secret is for you. Put your love by typing everything in emojis. You all know that emoji says a lot and also people use emojis to show your thoughts, feeling, and mood. But in this feature, you write your whole text with emoji in different styles. You just need the below application.
- Download this app and install it on your device.
- Open the app and enter the letter and emoji.
- Using the setting option click on the plus icon and modify your message and share it with your friends on whatsapp.
13. Read Deleted Whatsapp Messages
There is a way to read deleted messages on whatsapp that your friends have deleted from their end. You just need to download and install the notisave app. Follow the link of the article below in which we have a detailed guide about “How to Read Deleted Whatsapp Messages“
14. Adding Dates to the Calendar
If you type a certain date in your message it will appear as a hyperlink if you tap on it. You’ll be given an option to create an event in your calendar. So you can simply plan some adventures with your friend’s work meetings or any other important events right from your whatsapp to be able to? Using this feature you have to write a day of the week as well for example Monday. One sadly this works only on iOS devices.
15. Auto Answer Whatsapp Messages
Another amazing whatsapp secret you must know if you are using whatsapp for business purposes. If you handling your clients or customers online then this feature is for you. Sometimes you are out of network then your clients feel bad because they can’t receive a solid response from your end.
That’s why this feature will help you to set an auto-response message which is sent by you to the customer even you are out of network or not available online.
16. Limit Your Data Usage
Are you wondering if your data consumption is high due to whatsapp? Don’t worry! Whatsapp has a secret feature to limit your data usage. To restrict the data consumed by the whatsapp app. What do you need to do?
- Open whatsapp
- Go to setting
- Select data usage option
- From here you can decide what media (Images, Videos, Documents, Audio) can be download while eating your data.
17. Add a Chat Link to Your Home Screen
If you’re texting somebody pretty much all day or have a favorite chat that you need quick access to. You can easily add a link to it on your home screen this works for Android devices. Follow the below steps:
- Open Whatsapp.
- Tap and hold on your favourite chat.
- Click on three vertical dots on the top right of your screen.
- Choose add conversation shortcut.
18. Secretly Reading Someone Messages
Not everyone knows that you can read your WhatsApp Messages without their tick turning blue to be able to do so you have to follow a couple of simple steps.
- First of all, when you receive a message don’t open it right away and dismiss all the Notifications.
- Set your phone on airline mode that will turn your Wi-Fi or internet connection off.
- After that just open your app and read the text.
- Now nobody will know that you’ve already seen this message Sometimes this can be quite helpful.
- You can also turn the turning blue ticks off completely by selecting settings then account in privacy There you’ll find an option to read receipts off.
19. To Disable Preview in Notification
Originally whatsapp sends notifications with the content of the message and all of us probably know some curious people who get interested to see who sends you what. Plus they can easily see the text of the message on a preview. WhatsApp thought about that and allowed its users to disable those little previews.
- Open Whatsapp.
- Go to the setting.
- Click Notification.
- You’ll see the option disable show preview now.
You don’t have to worry about someone reading your personal and private chats.
20. Find Out The Exact Time Someone Has Read Your Text
This magical feature works for both Android and iOS devices. With help of this feature, you can surprise your friends by telling them the exact time when you read my message.
- Open Whatsapp.
- Open your persons’ chat.
- Tap and hold on any message you are interested in.
- Choose the info icon (i) or click on the three dots and choose the info option.
- You’ll see the time your message was sent and also the time It was read.
I guess now you’ll probably use your whatsapp and a whole other way. Won’t you which one of these features? Did you like it the most? Did you know about some of them? Tell us in the comment section below.
If you want to read more articles on whatsapp secrets tricks like this then bookmark this website in your browser. Don’t forget to share this video with your friends whom You chat with on whatsapp every single day.
If you know some other secret whatsapp tricks then feel free to share with us and we shall add your whatsapp text tricks in this article as soon as possible. You just have to contact us with your secret trick.
You May Also Like:
- 4700+ Whatsapp Group Link List 2022 [Girls, Adult, 18+, PUBG]
- 540+ Best Whatsapp Stickers 2022 [18+, Dirty, Meme, Adult]
- 700+ Best Telegram Group Links 2022 [Girls, Adult, 18+, Movies]
- 500+ Best, Unique, Cool & Funny Whatsapp Group Names List
- How To Create Whatsapp Account With U.S. Number Free in 2022
- Whatsapp Banned Number Solutions 2022 – How To Get Unlocked